Monday, August 29, 2011

Our House is Okay

By the time Irene hit Connecticut it was downgraded to a tropical storm. I had two neighbors looking out for my house and property and no damage was sustained. I don't count leaves on the ground and twigs and small branches as damage.

I am grateful!

I was worried if damage was sustained it would mean another insurance claim and remodel work to be managed long distance which would not just be stressful (and cost us money due to the deductible) but also would interfere with the home being on the market for sale.

Phew!

Let's get on with selling that house so we can move forward with buying a home in Texas!

1 comment:

Sell your house fast said...

Hey selling house is very difficult and selling your house privately is more than that. so you should consult and good agent or you can use some of these tips for selling your house fast.